GET INVOLVED FOR THE COY!
Do you want to help us organizing the COY? We are still looking for new volunteers!
Whoever you are, whatever you are able to do and wherever you live, you are very welcome to work with us!
The organization of the COY is split in 5 working groups, you can choose the one that suits you best. And there are still additional transversal tasks and missions apart.
If you are keen to work with motivated people in a friendly framework, join us to organize the gathering of our generation.
We often organize fun times and training sessions, easy to reach through videoconference.
COY11 will be the opportunity to show that young people are definitely mobilized, united, creative, skillful and responsible. The program is set to be inclusive and to fit the more people. Major issues will be addressed and spread among various physical spaces during the whole event. The main purpose of this physical division is to allow guidance along an individual, flexible and extensive pathway throughout the event.
The pole has to :
- contact contributors,
- manage space and program,
- work along with other teams.
We aim to welcome 5,000 young people at this open, ambitious and remarkable COY. We want to reach people coming from various backgrounds and for various reasons: french, european, international people, coming to mobilize, learn, build, exchange…
The mobilization working group has to invite this public and to create link between young people participating to the event.
More precisely, the mobilization working group has several tasks to fulfill this mission:
- Working along the networks willing to organize decentralized COY,
- Building connected COY to create bonds between Paris COY and decentralized COY,
- Promoting the COY project to international networks and help them to come to Paris,
- Being the main contact for networks as Youngo.
The logistics and onsite management working group has to:
- Manage the registration platform,
- Answer participant questions,
- Assist people before and during COY, including disabled people.
The logistics working group is split into 3 parts:
Communication is responsible for internal and external visibility around COY11. This includes: a communication campaign, management of media relations and mobilization events around COY11. So we have a twofold mission of communication and mobilization.
- Develop and manage communication tools (website, social networks, etc…);
- Develop and implement communication strategy of COY;
- Manage media relations;
- Propose a local and international communication.
To take time to know each other, meet other volunteers and exchange with interested people, we meet on a regular basis at the Belushi’s (Gare du Nord, Paris), major accomodation place during COY11.
Be part of the team is also the opportunity to empower on different topics.
We organize training sessions on a regular basis in order to provide everybody the keys to achieve his mission.
We think team work is the best way of doing, because collective work enables to be more intelligent and creative.
We meet on a regular basis to work together in a friendly atmosphere.