Did you think that was over? 🙂
Make It Real has grown a long way since 2015. Check our new website!
Participate in our Global Challenges
Discuss within the Facebook group of participants
Join the conversation on Twitter #MAKEITREAL
Speak out for a different story.
How do we make our model of society sustainable and desirable?
Team up and tackle this question…
Ever talked about changing the world with your friends? Or came up with a groundbreaking idea and just stopped there?
Well listen up: this time is over! At COY11 we designed a safe room for your craziest initiatives to grow quick and far.
During 3 days, 200 decisive participants will start to build tomorrow’s world, altogether.
Whatever your backgroud is, if you hold a unique vision be sure we will be ready to follow through.
They spoke up for us!
They made it REAL!
The 10 awesome projects that came out of Make It Real!
Let’s have a quick overview of their ambitions…
Be fully aware of your comsumtion’s global impact in less than 5 sec
Fasten the circular economy model adoption by redesigning local economy
Adopt your zero waste lifestyle, right now 🙂
Compete for good and save energy!
This is not (just) a train!
Redefine your public transportation system (railways)
Adopt the best recycling habits quicker with R3
Farmers needed to share their adaptation skills when facing climate change. AgroTek make this possible.
“The Changemakers” TV Reality Show
Ever dreamed of being a changemaker? Be the candidate for the next session of THE CHANGEMAKERS
Match your dreams and actions through this opportunities online platform.
Make a habit of discussing with your local Representatives. Join the Youth4SDGs community now!
>> During a 3 Days & Nights Program you will <<
MAP THE FUTURES
Day 1 – Get to know other participants, debate and build shared visions of our destination.
- Collective unconscious quality & Medias
- Responsible consumption & Demography
- Efficient judicial systems (lobbying & corruption)
- International cooperation (versus competition)
- Resources management & Finance
- Fostering social link
- Sustainable and modern energy
- Transhumanism & biodiversity
- Communities resilience & Distribution networks management
- Inclusive economic systems
- Intergenerational issues & Education
TEAM UP AND PLAN
Day 2 – Meet tomorrow’s ecosystem, use collective intelligence to design key strategies.
- A climate responsibility measurement tool
- University programs
- Short films contests to promote climate action
- An impact investing fund
- Sustainable fulfilling lifestyles experiments
- Advocacy speech writing for a constraining carbon pricing
- A World Environment Organization set up
- A Social Incubator launch
- Ecological currency prototyping
- An Open Source business model
- Sustainable transportation development
LEAD THE WAY!
Day 3 – Engage on the first steps of your action plan. Make it public. Celebrate.
- Speed partnerships sessions
- Elevator pitch broadcast
- Story telling workshops
- Donation desks
- Directed networking
- Advisory sessions
- An online participative platform
- A supportive community
- Collective budgetting
- Press report writing
- First obstacle tackling
Well, here’s your Full Program 🙂
As part of the COY11, participants are invited to book a 3-days pass to enjoy:
– all-day food (lunch and dinner)
– a common accommodation nearby COY11 with your project’s team to share social and working times at night 🙂
If this is a problem to you, let us know and we’ll find a solution, just email us at email@example.com
Meet some of our partners and mentors!
Will I join?
You want to…
- Take action
- Propose an innovative society project
- Play a different story
- Find partners
- Connect with an active ecosystem
- Test your ideas in a safe environment
- Long-term goals
- Team spirit
- Start a strong Open Innovation Community
- Meet tomorrow’s leaders & world-class challengers
- Come across unique opportunities
- Build a resilient willpower
- Step out of your comfort zone
Ready to go? Click the button below
Changemakers – #MakeItReal
Want to build Make it Real with us?
Want to keep in touch with the project ? Subscribe to our newsletter !
Together we’ll achieve great things at COY11.