#Take part in the event!
Pre-register now to guarantee yourself a place during the 3 COY days.
3 rates are available. If you are not in France, local COY will take place in different countries.
>>> 1-day pass
This package includes: access to COY11 during 1 day, by selection from among the 26th, 27th and 28th of November. You can take several 1-day passes if you wish to stay several days.
- Price : Pay what you want
- Food: lunch (vegetarian seasonal meal) provided for €6 per meal
- This package does not include:
- Transportation (to the COY or in Paris)
>>> 3-day pass
This package includes: 3-day access to COY11 event, from the 26th to the 28th of November.
- Price: €25
- This rate includes:
- Food (breakfast and lunch, vegetarian seasonal meal)
- Transportation in Paris (from the COY to Paris and vice-versa, with a 4-day pass)
- As an option:
- Accommodation in local people’s homes (couchsurfing): free option – 4 nights, from the 25 to the 28th included
- Accommodation in youth hostel: €95** – 4 nights, from the 25 to the 28th included
- Transportation from large cities in France and bordering countries*: €25-40, according to the distance
- This package does not include:
>>> Festive week-end
Come to discover and participate to climate mobilization for COP21! Festive week-end package enables participants living in France and bordering countries to spend a week-end in Paris to enjoy COY (on Saturday 28th), an evening in Paris (concerts) and a free day (on Sunday 29th) to participate to mobilization organized by Coalition Climat 21.
Price : €50
This package includes:
- Transportation from some large cities in France and bordering countries (journey by bus or train, departure on Saturday morning and return on Sunday late afternoon)
- Transportation in Paris
- Accommodation in couchsurfing (1 night from the 28th to the 29th)
- Food (full board)
Be careful, this package (except Saturday diner and Sunday lunch) is included in the 3-day pass. You don’t have to book both.
* Transportation from some large cities in France and bordering countries: according to the request, buses will be set up from large french cities to COY (departure on Wednesday 25th evening or on Saturday 28th morning) and return Sunday 30th afternoon. You don’t have to pay for this option yet. We will come back to you in mid-September to propose a transportation. Transport price will be between €25 and €40, according to the distance from Paris. This transportation price is included in the festive week-end package, but not in the 3-day pass.
** €95 rate will be available if you register before August 31st. After this date, youth hostel accommodation will be available for €125.
COY will take place from the 26th to the 28th of November at the Parc des Expositions of Villepinte, in Seine-Saint-Denis, close to Paris. During 3 days, young people will have the opportunity to learn, debate, discover and take action in a space especially fitted out for this goal.
At our disposal, thousands of square meters, empty for now. We have an idea of what it will look like, do you?
Coming to COY
- COY11 is accessible by RER B (25 minutes away from Gare du Nord), and 30 minutes away from Paris center.
- To come to COY, buses will be put in place from several large french cities (and maybe from western european cities).
- You will be provided with a pass valid during COY to travel between Paris and Villepinte.
[embed_osm lat=”48.97165″ lon=”2.51458″ zoom=”11″]
We would like to help anybody coming to COY find suitable accommodation during COY and even COP21 if necessary. We give priority to sharing and collaboration.
- We connect foreigners with young people from the Île-de-France region to find several hundreds of beds in couchsurfing.
- We negotiate cheap prices with 2 youth hostels located a few minutes away on foot from Gare du Nord, that is to say close to RER B. The St Christopher’s Inn will be our main meeting point in Paris.
- For young people staying in Paris for COP, we will try to assist you to find accommodation. (firstname.lastname@example.org).
A food service will be provided by organizers (breakfast for accommodated participants, lunch and snack for everyone). Dinner won’t be provided, but there are many places where you can eat in Paris.
Food will be either organic (and/or from fair trade) or prepared from unsold stocks collected, in order to work toward a zerowaste event. We will eat local, seasonal, vegetarian and delicious food! 🙂 We will do our best for people with specific diets. Let us know if you are concerned, and contact email@example.com.
COY11 will be consistent with values it promotes. We are looking to organize a zerowaste event, and we work with the association Zéro Waste France to reach that. We are calculating the carbon footprint of the event and we try to encourage means of transport that generate low levels of greenhouse gases to come to COY.
At the end of your final registration, you will be able to pay with the securized system PayPal, that accepts a large number of currencies. If you cannot pay with PayPal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
>>> Refund policy
Finally, if you are unable to come to COY11, we can pay you back according o the following conditions:
- Cancellation before the 26th of September (2 months before the event): full refund
- Cancellation before the 4th of November (3 weeks before the event): partial refund (75%)
- Cancellation after the 4th of November: no refund
Please note that donations and contributions to the solidarity fund are not refundable. Transfer and conversion fees might apply when proceeding to refund.
We are also working to make COY accessible for everyone, including people with disabilities. Even if all workshops won’t be adapted to all publics, our logistics and program team can propose an accessible program during the 3 days of COY. Contact us at email@example.com.
If you want to register on behalf of a group, please get in touch directly with us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to provide you with accomodation within the same building.
Find the answer on the FAQ page!